post 5: GPOY





I like this picture because it was taken in one of the most beautiful places around Santiago, the place is called "mirador de condores" located in San José de Maipo. I remember that it was very hot that day and it was difficult to get to the end of the trail, however, it is worth a try, because once you reach to the end, you can enjoy a wonderful view of the whole Cajon del Maipo, along with the sighting of many condors in the area, in fact, that day we were fortunate to observe at least five condors. Unfortunately, that place was closed and the entrance was prohibited, since people went with their pets and these frightened the condors and other native animals of the area, besides many people leaves garbage on the ground. The truth is that I do not know if the place is open again, but if people continue with the mentality of not taking care of the natural environment, then I agree with the fact that the sector remains closed.

On the other hand, I consider that the picture is very professional and well taken, that is reason I like it very much, in general I don't have many pictures like this, because when I go for a walk somewhere, I don't usually spend my time taking pictures, but I prefer to enjoy nature as disconnected as possible from technology.

Also, this picture was taken by my older brother, to whom I owe a lot, since he instilled in me since I was a child to enjoy sports, nature and the wonderful landscapes that we have in Chile. I remember that he always took me with him to go hiking, fishing and camping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best vacation

A country i would like to visit